Join us for a paddling adventure down the beautiful St Croix River, one of the last undisturbed tributaries remaining in the Upper Mississippi River watershed. We will depart Jester Park Thursday morning in route for Interstate Park near St Croix Falls, Wisconsin where we will camp two nights hiking and exploring the amazing landforms left behind from the last ice age. Friday and Saturday we will take on the river as we kayak on sparkling water through some of the most remote wilderness left in the Midwest. We will also visit the St. Croix River and Marshland Visitor Centers along the way. Saturday afternoon after we finish our second day on the river, we will depart for the Twin Cities and get a good night sleep at a local hotel before returning home around noon on Sunday. Kayaks, paddles and life jackets provided. Meals will be prepared for you by the campfire and along riverside while you relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Fee: $250; includes transportation (15 passenger van), lodging (double occupancy), paddling gear, and all food except for meals while traveling.
- Depart from Jester Park at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday and return by 12 p.m. on Sunday.
- Participants need to provide tent, sleeping bag, personal items, and cash for meals while traveling.
- Minimum age is 21 and limited to 10 participants. Prior paddling experience is required and participants must be in good physical condition.
- Registration deadline is August 9.
To register, click here.