The purpose of adult immunizations is to protect adults from vaccine-preventable diseases for which they have not been previously immunized. Adult immunizations are done Monday and Tuesday from 8 am to 3:30 pm and Thursday and Friday from 1:30-3:30 pm by appointment at 286-3798. Cost is dependent on vaccinations needed. Persons should bring their immunizations records to the appointment.
Adults need to be up to date on the following vaccines:
- Tetanus-Diptheria-Pertussis ("Whooping Cough") (depending on risk factors)
- Chickenpox (depending on risk factors)
- Hepatitis A or B (depending on risk factors)
- Influenza (recommended yearly) Influenza Vaccine
- Pneumococcal - "pneumonia" (depending on risk factors) Pneumococcal Vaccine
For more information on these vaccines, see vaccination information sheets at: