- Devote additional resources to prevention and wellness.
- Provide youth with more ways to be physically active every day in school so they learn to become active adults.
- Increase the availability of accessible, affordable public transportation.
- Make sure that all people living in Polk County have health care insurance coverage.
- Expand health coverage and services for families who can't afford private insurance but don't qualify for public programs.
- Ensure equal access for health care for all.
- Encourage more medical providers to focus on prevention, education, and wellness.
- Empower more people to take responsibility for maintaining their health.
- Advocate for affordable, quality, and safe housing.
- Ensure access to affordable, healthy food for everyone.
To Learn more about these priorities, click the links on the left