Public Works Office

Entrance Permits

Residences in unincorporated Polk County must apply for an entrance permit to modify an existing entrance or construct a new entrance to a secondary road.

Contact 286-3705 for more information or click on link below for more detail explanations of entrance permit requirements.

Click here to go to Engineering forms page

Contact Us

Director: Robert Rice

5885 NE 14 Street
Des Moines, IA 50313
Phone: 515.286.3705
FAX 515.286.3437
Email Public Works