The Environmental Health Division provides a number of services to the public and business community relating to those affecting the health and safety of the environment in which we live.
The Environmental Health Division is responsible for the following activities:
- Commercial swimming pool and spa inspections
- Permit issuing and inspection of private wells
- Permit issuing,inspection and maintaining maintenance records of private on-site wastewater systems (septic systems)
- Tanning and tattoo establishment inspections
- Providing Radon Test Kits ($6)
- Mosquito Control
- Drinking water well testing
- Review of Time of Transfer inspections
Contact 515-286-3705 for more information of the above items.
Click here to go to Planning & Development Division forms page