The Environmental Health provides a number of services to the public and business community relating to those affecting the health and safety of the environment in which we live.
The Environmental Health Section is responsible for the following activities:
- Commercial swimming pool and spa inspections
- Permit issuing and inspection of private wells
- Permit issuing and inspection of private on-site wastewater systems
- Tanning and tattoo establishment inspections
- Provide Radon Test Kits ($6)
- Mosquito Control
- Drinking water well testing
- Review of Time of Transfer inspections
Contact 515-286-3705 for more information of the above items.
Click here to go to Planning & Development Division forms page