The Environmental Health provides a number of services to the public and business community relating to those affecting the health and safety of the environment in which we live.
The Environmental Sanitation Division is responsible for the following activities:
- Swimming Pool and Spa Inspection
- Permit issuing and inspection of private wells
- Permit issuing and inspection of on-site wastewater systems
- Permit issuing and inspection for tanning and tattoo parlors
- Provide Radon Test Kits ($6)
- Mosquito Control
Contact 515-286-3705 for more information of the above items.
Click here to go to Planning & Development Division forms page