Attorney’s Office

Frequently Asked Questions (Fraud)

  • I want to report dependant adult abuse. What do I do?

    Contact the attorney for the estate and the probate judge.

  • I want to report a financial crime. What do I do?

    Contact your local law enforcement authority.

Contact Us

Polk County Attorney's Office
Polk County Justice Center
222 Fifth Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50309

Phone: (515) 286-3737
Fax: (515) 286-3428