Attorney’s Office

  • If I'm the victim or witness to a crime, what do I do?

    Call the police department for the jurisdiction where the crime happened. Provide them with truthful information and be ready to testify to the events in court.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428