Attorney’s Office

  • How do I resign from serving as a guardianship and/or conservatorship?

    Once you are appointed you will have to serve until a replacement is available, or until the guardianship is terminated, as stated above. A guardianship and/or conservatorship can be a long term job.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428