Attorney’s Office

  • Where do I receive the annual reports?

    If the Polk County Attorney's Office established the guardianship and/or conservatorship, they will mail a report form to the appointee. You may also contact your local Clerk of Court for forms.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428