Attorney’s Office

  • My child was taken away from me by the State/DHS/Police. Can I see my child?

    Usually, visits are set up immediately; however, there are circumstances that may prevent you from seeing your child. Call your DHS worker to set up a visit.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428