Attorney’s Office

  • How do I get a No Contact Order dropped?

    You will want to contact the attorney within the Polk County Attorney’s Office who is assigned to handle the case. Please call (515) 286-3737 to find out who you will need to speak with to make the application to cancel the Order.

    Since the case is handled on behalf of the State of Iowa, it is not automatic upon your request that the No Contact Order would be dropped. After your request is received, the attorney will review your request and then advise you if we will be asking that the No Contact Order be canceled.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428