Attorney’s Office

  • I have a No Contact Order against me. How do I get my belongings from the residence?

    You will want to use a third party (relative, friend, etc.) who can contact the protected party to arrange to get your property. You should provide the third party person with a list of requested items and also suggest several possible dates and times for the exchange.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428