Attorney’s Office

  • I have a Restraining Order against me. Can I send another person to talk to them?

    You cannot send a person to speak to the protected party on your behalf or to relay any messages.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428