Attorney’s Office

  • As a crime victim, will I be notified of upcoming parole hearings or release dates for the offender?

    To receive notification of upcoming parole hearings, release dates, death of an offender, or escape of an offender, you must register as a victim with the Polk County Attorney's Office. Requests are then sent to the Department of Corrections by the Polk County Attorney's Office.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428