Attorney’s Office

  • I would like to meet with the offender who hurt my family or me. Who should I call?

    Call the Polk County Restorative Justice Center at (515) 286-3737 for information on the Victim-Offender Reconciliation Program (VORP).

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428