Attorney’s Office

  • May I let the Parole Board know how I feel about a possible release of an offender?

    Any citizen may send information to the Parole Board at any time regarding their feelings about an inmate's release. It is possible in Iowa that the offender's sentence does not include eligibility for parole, but may still be reviewed. Contact the Parole Board at (515) 242-5757.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428