Attorney’s Office

  • I am a witness in a case, and I am being threatened or harassed. What do I do?

    Tampering with witnesses and harassment are crimes.  Contact the local police department and the Assistant County Attorney assigned to your case.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428