Attorney’s Office

  • I am a witness in a case, and I have moved recently. Who should I notify of my new address?

    If you move or change your phone number, immediately contact the Assistant County Attorney assigned to the case.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428