Attorney’s Office

  • I have been subpoenaed to appear in court, but I cannot get off work. What should I do?

    Your employer is required by State law to allow you to testify in court, as long as you have a court ordered subpoena.  If your employer refuses to allow you time to testify, immediately call the prosecutor listed on your subpoena.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428