Attorney’s Office

  • I have received a subpoena. Who can I call if I have questions?

    Feel free to contact the Prosecuting Attorney in the case. If you do not know who that is, call (515) 286-3737 to find out.

  • Contact Us

    Polk County Attorney's Office
    Polk County Justice Center
    222 Fifth Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50309

    Phone: (515) 286-3737
    Fax: (515) 286-3428