Individuals can receive support to keep their current job, gain new skills or receive job placement.
- Supported employment services pair people with disabilities with a dedicated job coach to help them learn skills, workplace culture, and expectations to help them achieve long-term employment.
- Skills training teaches adults with disabilities the basic skills needed to enter the workforce. This training includes classroom instruction combined with on-the-job learning.
- Adults with a disability can receive support and guidance while developing skills through education. Supported education students receive ongoing assistance through all levels of their education.
- Assistance for individuals needing guidance in managing their employment and education benefits.
- Community integration specialists help adults with disabilities access opportunities for a successful life in the community.