Polk County Community, Family & Youth Services

How do I get on the food program?

  • How do I get on the food program?

    1. First you need a valid Registration with the state and at least 1 daycare child in your home.
    2. Then call CACFP Receptionist at 286-2136 and we’ll assist you in the process.
  • Contact Us

    Community & Family Division
    Polk County River Place
    2309 Euclid Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50310

    Youth Services Division
    Juvenile Detention 515-286-3344
    Centralized Intake 515-286-3350
    1548 Hull Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50316