Polk County Community, Family & Youth Services

What is required for me to apply?

  • What is required for me to apply?

    A picture ID and Social Security card are required. Depending upon the type of assistance requested, additional information will be needed.

  • Contact Us

    Community & Family Division
    Polk County River Place
    2309 Euclid Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50310

    Youth Services Division
    Juvenile Detention 515-286-3344
    Centralized Intake 515-286-3350
    1548 Hull Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50316