Polk County Community, Family & Youth Services

Can I take a meal to go?

  • Can I take a meal to go?

    No. All food provided as part of the meal program is served as dine in only.

  • Contact Us

    Community & Family Division
    Polk County River Place
    2309 Euclid Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50310

    Youth Services Division
    Juvenile Detention 515-286-3344
    Centralized Intake 515-286-3350
    1548 Hull Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50316