Polk County Community, Family & Youth Services

How do I become a member?

  • How do I become a member?

    Just by attending a center makes you a member. There is a short form to complete asking for some very basic information.

    Click here for the form.

  • Contact Us

    Community & Family Division
    Polk County River Place
    2309 Euclid Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50310

    Youth Services Division
    Juvenile Detention 515-286-3344
    Centralized Intake 515-286-3350
    1548 Hull Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50316