Polk County Community, Family & Youth Services

How do I find out who my child's Juvenile Court Officer (JCO) is?

  • How do I find out who my child's Juvnile Court Officer (JCO) is? 

    You can ask the staff on the wing where your child is assigned or you can call Polk County Juvenile Court at (515)286-3960.  

  • Contact Us

    Community & Family Division
    Polk County River Place
    2309 Euclid Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50310

    Youth Services Division
    Juvenile Detention 515-286-3344
    Centralized Intake 515-286-3350
    1548 Hull Avenue
    Des Moines, IA 50316