Float past beautiful limestone bluffs as you kayak down this crystal clear waterway. We will depart Jester Park and head for Chimney Rock Campground, set camp and eat lunch before taking on the river. Experienced and trained naturalists will lead you on a 3-4 hour paddling trip before returning to camp to share our adventures around the campfire. The next morning will continue down river to take in more breathtaking scenery. Kayaks, paddles, life jackets and most meals provided.
- Fee: $150; includes transportation (15 passenger van) camping fees, paddling gear, and all food except for meals while traveling.
- Depart from Jester Park at 7:00 am May 4 return by 5:00 pm May 5
- Participants will need to provide tent, sleeping bag, personal items, and cash for meals while traveling.
- Minimum age is 21 and limited to 10 participants. Prior paddling experience required and participants must be in good physical condition.
- Registration deadline is April 19
To register, click here.