If your household meets the established income guidelines and you are a resident of
Polk County, you qualify to receive discounts on programs, services,
and facilities through Polk County Conservation.
DO I QUALIFY?
• Are you a resident of Polk County?
• Does your household meet the established income guidelines below?
• Has your income been verified?
Call IMPACT Community Action Partnership to schedule an income verification
appointment to be eligible for the Nature Pass discounts.
- Drake Neighborhood Resource Center: 515.518.4770
- South Side Resource Center: 515.274.9496
- Ankeny Resource Center: 515.965.0433
WITH YOUR NATURE PASS
Receive 50% off the following Polk County Conservation programs:
• All nature programs & special events (excluding trips)
• Youth golf lessons & camps
• Jester Park Equestrian Center programs, lessons, & special events (excluding clinics)
Receive 50% off the following Polk County Conservation services:
• Camping (reservable and first come, first served; excludes youth group campgrounds & firewood)
• Camping coupon booklets
• Equipment rentals at the following parks: Jester Park, Easter Lake Park, & Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt
• Jester Park Equestrian Center trail, wagon, & sleigh rides
Receive 50% off the following Polk County Conservation Facilities:
• Park Shelters
• Cabins (one cabin stay per pass annually)
• Jester Park Nature Center (Building Monitor fees apply)
• Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt Longhouse
• Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt trap range
• Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt hunting blinds
2019 Nature Pass Effective:
January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019