2022 - Polk County General Election
Published 7/13/2022 8:18:33 AM
Important Note: Absentee Ballots will not be mailed out until Wednesday, October 19th !
2022 GENERAL ELECTION - Important Dates
- Tuesday, August 30 - First Day to File Absentee Ballot request with County Auditor
- Wednesday, October 19 - First Day of Absentee Voting
- Monday, October 24 - Pre-registration Deadline; Deadline to Request Absentee Ballot to be Mailed
- Saturday, November 5 - Auditor's Office will be open for Absentee Voting
- Monday, November 7 - Absentee Ballot In-Person Deadline. Office Closes at 5pm.
- Tuesday, November 8 - General Election Polls Open 7:00a - 8:00p; Absentee Ballot Receipt Deadline 8:00p.