County Treasurer Background Image

Property Tax Forms

Application and affidavit for redemption of parcel sold for Taxes

  • This form is to be used for customers who would like to redeem a tax sale.

Affidavit for lost or destroyed tax sale certificate

Change of Address

  • This form is to be used if the mailing address on your parcel is incorrect.

Garage Name Change Form

  • This form is to be used to change the owner’s name on a garage that is on leased land.

Delinquent Tax List Order Form

  • Use to order a Delinquent Tax List from the Treasurer's office

Polk County Administration Building is closed until further notice--See our website for customer service updates - Pay online anytime at