Property Tax Name and Address Change - Property Tax

Where can I get the latest information about my property?

This information can be obtained by contacting the Polk County Treasurer.

How do I change the mailing address on my tax statement?

Contact theĀ Polk County Treasurer to request a change to your mailing address.

TITLE TRANSFERS: We are open by APPOINTMENT ONLY FOR TITLE TRANSFERS. Until further notice, all other transactions must be done by phone, mail, drop box, or online. All of our 'Contact Us' information and 'Payment Options' can be found on the top menu bar. Pay online anytime at