County Treasurer Background Image

Vehicle: "Change My Address"

  • With your license plate# call us at 515-286-3030, or
  • When emailing us, send us your old and new physical addresses along with your license plate#


Polk County Administration Building is closed until further notice--See our website for customer service updates - Pay online anytime at