Junior Horse Adventures in Nature Camp | K-3rd Grade
Jr. Horse Adventure Camps are reserved for the young and ambitious! Discover nature and horsemanship at Jester Park Equestrian Center this summer! Our beginner friendly camps are a great introduction to horses while exploring the outdoors.
New to 2019 our previously know as, "Tiny Tots Camps", will feature and additional day of fun for our campers!
Jr Horse Adventures in Nature Camp Dates
AALL JUNIOR CAMPS ARE FULL!
The camps listed below have reached their maximum capacity. If you would like to add your camper to our Wait List please CLICK HERE.
- Tuesday, August 6th - Friday August 9th || 9:00am-12:00pm ▶ K & 1st Graders
- Tuesday, August 6th - Friday August 9th || 12:30pm-3:30pm ▶ 2nd & 3rd Graders
- Tuesday, June 25th - Friday, June 28th || 9:00am-12:00pm ▶ K & 1st Graders
- Tuesday, June 25th - Friday, June 28th || 12:30pm-3:30pm ▶ K & 2nd Graders
Jr. Horse Adventure Camps will be FOUR fun-fulled days of our favorite horse activities; grooming, pony rides, crafts and more! All camps are beginner friendly, but also great for returning campers with new and exciting activities for the 2019 camp season. At the end of the camp on Friday afternoon, we invite family and friends to JPEC! We will be hosting an open house for campers to show off their crafts and journals as well as some games and activities for families.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Price per camper is $285.
- All horses and equipment is provided. All campers will be required to wear a JPEC ATSM helmet when interacting with the horses.
- Children should wear jeans, close-toed shoes, and sunscreen each day.
- Bring a reusable water bottle and a good attitude!
- Waivers must be signed for each camper.
- Behavior agreements must be signed and brought in on the first day of camp.
*Activities may change depending on staffing, weather, camper ages, or safety.
Grade requirements are firm. Camps must cater towards the youngest participant for the safety of all campers. Older children are welcome to attended camps that have younger age requirements, however, younger children cannot attend camps designed for the older children.
Questions? Email us at JPEC_info@polkcountyiowa.gov
Questions or concerns? Email us at JPEC_info@polkcountyiowa.gov.