Outside - Related Links:
- More Food Safety Information (foodsafety.gov)
- To Investigate a Food-borne Illness
- Beware of Food-borne Illness in Your Home
- IDPH Food Safety Search
This link to CDC site has HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences as HIV is spread primarily through sexual practices and sharing needles.
Other Disease Prevention Information
- Consumer guidance on safe handling of raw vegetables and fresh-squeezed juices
- Insect Repellents, Bites & Stings.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Vaccination Information Statements
Vaccine Information Statements are information sheets produced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that explain to vaccine recipients, their parents, or their legal representatives who should get vaccinated, the benefits, risks and side effects of a vaccine.
- Vaccination and language options available here.