Immunizations for International travel
The purpose of the travel immunization clinic is to ensure that persons traveling outside the United States receive immunizations for vaccine-preventable diseases specific to their region of travel.
- Most vaccines must be given at least TWO WEEKS PRIOR to departure from the United States, so call to schedule early to make sure you get an appointment within that time period (some vaccines require a greater length of time prior to travel)
- There is an administrative fee of $25 for the first vaccine and $10 for each additional vaccine after that, plus the cost of each vaccine PER person due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, credit and certain insurances. We can bill most insurance with conventry.
- There is a 25 dollar fee for a malaria consult
- Please bring insurance information to appointment.
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m., Tuesday until 5:30 p.m. by appointment only at 286-3798
- Persons should bring their immunization records to the appointment.
- Vaccines will depend on travel destination
- Anyone who wishes to receive the yellow fever vaccine who is 60 years of age or over must bring a note from their physician stating they are healthy enough to receive this vaccine.
For more information on Traveler's Health and vaccines: