We believe it is important for clients to have a medical home/primary care provider they see on an annual basis to establish a doctor/patient relationship, continuity of care and to optimize insurance coverage.
Nurse practitioner can see patients of all ages who are uninsured or under insured for the following services:
- physical examinations including Well-Child checks, school physicals and pre-employment physicals
- management of chronic diseases (patients wanting to make healthy lifestyle changes and choices) including but not limited to high cholesterol, diabetes and hypertension
- enroll patients in Iowa Get Screened Program (colorectal cancer screening)
- well women exams through Healthy Women Program
- assess adult immunization needs
Fees are charged for most services. We accept several insurances including Medicaid and Medicare and can work out a payment plans/arrangements for patients experiencing financial hardship.
|Monday 8:30 AM -3:15 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM 3:15 PM
(Some Tuesdays until 6:00 PM
|Wednesday 8:30 AM-3:15 PM
||Thursday 8:30 AM 3:15 PM
|Friday 8:00 AM 11:30 AM
Call ahead to make an appointment (515) 286-3798