Polk County Iowa Human Resources

Employee Information Forms

If you are in need of specific forms and information, please click on one of the following links that matches your needs and print any available forms there.

Employee Forms

Print out needed forms and inter-office mail to Human Resources when completed

Benefit Forms

The Department of Human Resources is responsible for maintaining the forms for the administration of the benefits offered to County employees and their families. To find a form click on the links below: All forms must be signed before changes can be made to the employee benefits.




EMC Life

Principal GUL

Deferred Compensation

Please print, complete, and inter-office all files to Lola Evans at Human Resources. For questions or information regarding Deferred Compensation, please call the Human Resources department at (515) 286-3200.


Members frequently request the forms listed above. Each form opens in a pdf format, which is good for viewing and printing, although you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Some forms have an online version that you can fill in from your computer and submit electronically.

Flexible Spending

Parking Program


Contact Us

Polk County Administrative Building
111 Court Ave, Suite 390
Des Moines, IA 50309

Phone: (515) 286-3200
Fax: (515) 286-3316
Dept. Hours: 8am- 5pm, Mon.-Fri.


I Want To...

Available positions at Polk County
Footer Image
Employee classification and compensation records
Footer Image
Human Resources staff listing
Footer Image