Polk County Medical Examiner

  • Do I make complaints to your office about a doctor I am having trouble with?

    No. The Iowa Board of Medicine is responsible for complaints regarding physicians. Please visit their website at: http://www.medicalboard.iowa.gov If you have a complaint about our staff please feel free to contact us at 515-286-2102.

  • Contact Us

    To report a death call (515) 286-3333
    1801 Hickman Rd
    Des Moines, Iowa 50314
    (515) 286-2102 (Days)
    (515) 286-3333 (Other times)
    Fax: (515) 286-2208