Burn Permit Forms
Each open burn permit may contain conditions and is subject to the provisions set forth in Polk Count Board of Health Rules & Regulations Chapter V –Air Pollution.
Open Burning Forms
- Burn Permit Application
- Training Fire Application
- Burn Permit Exemption/Fire Department Notification
- Disaster Debris Management Form (FEMA)
- This form contains the information that FEMA requests from DNR when considering reimbursement requests.
- Please send this form to your Local DNR Field Office. DNR will send an approval letter to the applicant that can be used for FEMA reimbursement. DNR Field Office contact information can be found at https://www.iowadnr.gov/fieldoffice