Entrance Permits

Residences in unincorporated Polk County must apply for an entrance permit to modify an existing entrance or construct a new entrance to a secondary road.

Contact 286-3705 for more information or click on the link below for more detail explanations of the county's entrance and driveway ordinance. The application is also linked below.

Entrance and Driveway Ordinance

Entrance Permit Application