Polk County Background Image

Submit an RFP for General Services

In order to submit an RFP to Polk County General Services for a project please complete the attached document and email or fax to:



RFP Vendor Form

Emergency Curfew Order for Polk County In Effect from 9 PM to 5 AM Until Further Notice Polk County Curfew