Polk County Treasurer

Name and Address Changes

  • Where can I get the latest information about my property?

    This information can be obtained by contacting the Polk County Treasurer.

  • How do I change the mailing address on my tax statement?

    Contact the Polk County Treasurer to request a change to your mailing address.

Contact Us

Polk County Administrative Building
111 Court Avenue, Room 154
Des Moines, Iowa 50309-2298
Vehicle:  515-286-3030 (7-4:45 pm)
Property:  515-286-3060 (7-4:45 p.m.)