Trailer In & Ride
Caution: Due to unusually low water levels, there are areas of deep silt near Saylorville Lake. Please stay on established trails.
Our equestrian trails, outdoor round pen, and outdoor arena are available to the local equestrian community to utilize for free!
Owners can unload their horses at the Equestrian Center and depart from the public trail riding area.
An alternate location to access the trails if the Equestrian Center is hosting an event is unloading and parking at the Lincoln Access Boat Ramp Parking Lot.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Please leave the grounds in the same condition you found them; scoop your manure and please do not scrape out your trailer and leave it in our parking lot.
- Respect other visitors (horse and human).
- The arenas are not private usage, so please share the arena spaces. The Jester Park Equestrian Center is a busy, diverse equestrian center.
- During Guided Trail Rides (June-October), please give our trail string right of way. Most of our visitors have little to no riding experience.
- Park respectfully.
- Stay off the grass when possible. If there is no parking available on the lot, you may park along the tree line to the east of the parking lot, but please do not tear up our grass if it is wet.
- Public riding spaces may be unavailable for public usage if there is an event or program.
- Please DO NOT bring your horse into the barn, indoor arena, or around the back of the barn into the paddock area. This is to keep our resident herd healthy, thank you for understanding!
- These riding spaces cannot be utilized for ANY professional services or gatherings unless rented in advance.
- Arena rental information can be found by here. This includes professional services such as lessons (including private/one-on-one lessons).