Polk County Conservation


Polk County Conservation rents two enclosed facilities, numerous open air shelters, and four cabins to the public. Click on the facilities mentioned to the left for more information.
A special event application should be completed for any events that require additional planning efforts. The application can be found in the Special Event Application section.

Contact Us

Administration Office
12130 NW 128th St
Granger, IA 50109

P: (515) 323-5300
F: (515) 323-5354

Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

More Contacts