If your household meets the established income guidelines and you are a resident of Polk County, you qualify to receive discounts on programs, services, and facilities through Polk County Conservation.
2021 Nature Pass Effective:
January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021
Do I Qualify?
- Are you a resident of Polk County?
- Does your household meet the established income guidelines below?
- Has your income been verified?
Call IMPACT Community Action Partnership to schedule an income verification appointment to be eligible for the Nature Pass discounts.
- Ankeny Resource Center: 515.965.0433
- Drake Neighborhood Resource Center: 515.518.4770
- South Side Resource Center: 515.274.9496
- 50% Off the following Polk County Conservation Programs:
- All nature programs & special events (excluding trips)
- Youth golf lessons & camps
- Jester Park Equestrian Center programs, camps, & special events (excluding clinics)
- 50% Off the following Polk County Conservation Services:
- Camping (reservable and first come, first served; excludes youth group campgrounds & firewood)
- Camping coupon booklets
- Equipment rentals & activities at the following parks:
- Jester Park | Bouldering Room, Miniature Golf, Archery, Air Rifle, Paddle Sports, Cross-Country Skis, & Snowshoes
- Easter Lake Park | Paddle Sports & Boats
- Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt | Paddle Sports
- Jester Park Equestrian Center trail, wagon, & sleigh rides
- 50% Off the Following Polk County Conservation Facilities:
- Park Shelters
- Cabins (one cabin stay per pass annually)
- Jester Park Nature Center (Building Monitor fees apply)
- Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt Longhouse
- Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt trap range
- Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt hunting blinds
*Nature Passes may not be combined with any other discount and/or offer.*