Wagon & Sleigh Rides
October: 1, 14, 21, 22, 28, 29
November: 4, 5, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
Times: 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, & 3pm
Information: Come out to Jester Park Equestrian Center and enjoy a fun group or family outing as a team of draft horses pull your open wagon down the beautiful timber trails of Jester Park. Each reservation is a private ride.
Length: 45 minutes, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled ride.
Cost: $150 per ride
Party Size: Our wagon can accommodate 20 adults comfortably. Children who can comfortably sit on an adult's lap do not need to be included in your head count. If you expect your child will want to sit on their own, please include them in your total party count.
- Wagon Rides are approx. 45 minutes through the trails of Jester Park and are weather dependent.
- In the event we must cancel rides due to weather, you will be offered an opportunity to rebook your ride or receive a full refund.
- Wagon Rides are scheduled on the hour and the first 10 minutes are reserved for group check in. Rides depart promptly at 10-minutes after the hour.
- All Wagon Rides require a reservation a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Hand-held snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are welcome on the wagon ride. In the event of cooler weather, riders are welcome to bring blankets!
- Dogs and other small animals are NOT permitted on the wagon ride.
All wagon rides are private 45 minute rides and cost $150 for groups of up to 20 people. If your group will be larger than 20 people, please contact us to discuss options.
If you have any questions or concerns, and for information on larger parties/special interest groups, please contact us!
Booking and Availability: Click here to register!
Is the date or time you are looking for already reserved? Join our waitlist to be notified if an availability opens up!
Email us at: JPEC_INFO@polkcountyiowa.gov
Have a larger group? Email us for details!
Jester Park Equestrian Center strives to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to participate. If you anticipate needing a modification due to a disability or have questions about accessibility, please contact us at 515-999-2818 or email@example.com.