Ongoing Public Participation and comments:
This year due to covid-19 restrictions the Polk County - Air Quality program will provide an extended stakeholder group review for the Local Program’s draft budget, core program activities, funding and permit fees. The local program review will include all stakeholders interested in the Local Program’s proposed budget, core program activities and permit fees.
Comment Period Starts: December 1st, 2020
Comment Period Ends: December 18th, 2020
Location: Online (Minor & Major Source Groups)
Comment Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Contact: Jeremy Becker
Primary Contact Phone#: (515) 286-2263
Secondary Contact: Jennifer Bradley
Secondary Contact Phone#: (515) 286-2227
How to participate?
- To review the materials visit: https://www.polkcountyiowa.gov/public-works/air-quality/forms-resources/stakeholder-meetings/
- Review material will be posted on the website as they become available.
Air Quality FY21 Reports & Information
- FY21 1st Quarter Board of Health Report
- FY21 2nd Quarter Board of Health Report
- FY21 3rd Quarter Board of Health Report