Air Quality Division - Stakeholder Meeting Notice
Review & Comment Period
Starts: December 1, 2022
Ends: December 20, 2022 (in-person meeting date)
Polk County - Air Quality will provide an extended stakeholder group review for the Local Program’s draft budget, core program activities, funding and permit fees.
The local program meeting will include all stakeholders interested in the Local Program’s proposed budget, core program activities and permit fees.
Comment/Review Period Starts: December 1st, 2022
Comment/Review Period Ends: December 20th, 2022 (in-person meeting date)
Location: 5885 NE 14th Street
(Minor & Major Source Groups) 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Conference Room A
Comments or email RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Contact: Jeremy Becker
Primary Contact Phone#: (515) 286-2263
Secondary Contact: Jennifer Bradley
Secondary Contact Phone#: (515) 286-2227
How to participate? RSVP for in-person meeting.
- To review the materials visit: https://www.polkcountyiowa.gov/public-works/air-quality/forms-resources/stakeholder-meetings/
- Review material will be posted on the website as they become available.
- Send comments or RSVP to: email@example.com
- CY23 Proposed Fee Schedule
- FY23 AQ Polk Program Presentation
- SF24 AQ Polk Draft Budget
- FY23 28E with Iowa DNR
Air Quality FY22 Reports & Information