Air Quality Division - Stakeholder Meeting Notice and Information for 2024
Review & Comment Period
We will schedule in-person stakeholder meetings for the local program's air quality division FY25 budget planning for a date between December 2023 and February 1st, 2024. Please review the updated materials below as it becomes avalilable.
Email or call me with questions.
Jeremy Becker, Air Quality Manager
phone at (515) 286-2263
How to participate? RSVP for in-person meeting.
- To review the materials visit:
- Review material will be posted on the website as they become available.
- Send comments or RSVP to: email@example.com
- Online Permits (EZ Air Permits Portal - EZAPP) https://permitapps.iacounties.org/Account/Login
- FY24 Contract with IDNR
- Senate File 558
- Calendar Year 2023 Fee Schedule
- 2023 NAAQS exceedances
- 2023 IRA Direct Award Request
- FY24-25 Clean Air Act (CAA) Compliance Monitoring Strategy (CMS) - Polk County
- FY25 Proposed Budget - Draft
Air Quality FY24 Reports & Information
- FY24 1st QTR Board of Health Report