Property Tax Forms


The following forms are available.


Application and Affidavit for Redemption of Parcel Sold for Taxes

  • Use this form to redeem a tax sale.


Affidavit for Lost or Destroyed Tax Sale Certificate

  • Use this form to attest the tax sale certificiate has been lost or destroyed and request a new certificate be issued. 


Change of Mailing Address

  • Use this form to correct the mailing address on your parcel.


Building on Leased Land Ownership Transfer Form (Garage Name Change Form)

  • Use this form to change the owner’s name on a garage (building) located on leased land.


2024-Iowa Property Tax Credit Claim 54-001

  • Use this form for filing for the Senior and Disabled Property Tax Credit.


2024-Iowa Mobile/Manufactured/Modular Home Owner Application for Reduced Tax Rate 54-014

  • Use this form for qualified applications with mobile/manufactured/modular homes seeking tax relief.

A Title Appointment is required for all vehicle purchases and transfers.