Education & Prevention
Build mental health and disability service literacy to strengthen our community.
- SafeCare is a program for parents of children 0-5 years of age. Providers come to the home for weekly sessions covering three topic areas: Parent-Infant Child Interaction, Home Safety, and Child Health.
Healthy Families America
- Healthy Families America's (HFA) approach is relationship-based, culturally respectful, family-centered, and grounded in the parallel process: the relationships we build with parents and families serve as a model for the supporting, positive relationships we help them cultivate with their children.
Parents as Teachers
- A comprehensive home-visiting, parent education model, which provides services to families with children from prenatal through kindergarten. Four components form a cohesive package of services with four primary goals: increase of parent knowledge of early childhood development and improve parent practices; provide early detection of developmental delays and health issues; prevent child abuse and neglect; increase children’s school readiness and success.
Functional Family Therapy
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT) is an effective, short-term evidence-based family counseling service designed for 11-to-18-year-old youth who are at risk or have been referred for behavioral or emotional problems. FFT works with a young person’s entire family and extra familial influences to facilitate positive growth and development.
- Emergency Responders are some of the first people to respond when our community members are in crisis.
Peer and Family Support
- The support of a peer or family member can be critical for people experiencing mental health crises or illness. Access comprehensive training and education to assist individuals experiencing a mental health crisis or illness.
Schools and Businesses
- Schools and businesses can support their employees and students through interventions that allow individuals to build their own resilience and coping skills.