Guided Trail Rides (9:30am, 11am & 2pm)
Come saddle up and join us in the great outdoors for a scenic trail ride! You will be guided by our knowledgeable wranglers and taken care of by our string of beginner-friendly horses. We will ride through the timber of Jester Park and take in the picturesque views.
- Your reservation will include all check-in procedures, riding instruction, and saddle time on the trails.
- Rides depart at 9:30 am, 11:00 am, and 2:00 pm and are regularly scheduled on Fridays and Saturdays.
- There is a rider weight limit of 250lbs and a minimum rider height requirement of 48” (4'0") tall. These requirements are for the safety of all participants and our horses.
- Minimum age requirement of 8+. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (18+) in their party on the ride.
- Trail ride groups are limited to no more than 4 children under the age of 12.
- All riders must be physically able to mount their horse from a mounting block and dismount to the ground under their own power and follow basic riding instructions.
- All riders must wear an approved ASTM certified riding helmet. Helmets will be provided.
- All trail rides are walking only.
DEADLINE: Midnight the night before trail ride. (Trail rides often book full and we recommend registering 2+ weeks in advance)
Jester Park Equestrian Center strives to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to participate. If you anticipate needing a modification due to a disability or have questions about accessibility, please contact us at 515-999-2818 or email@example.com.
This event is not currently scheduled.